Our custom made orthotics are thin, lightweight and versatile. Our bespoke product is made of one piece, rather than several components and can easily fit into most shoes, including your existing footwear. We can even provide custom orthotics for stilettos!
Our Orthotics Are:
- Precision-made direct milled CAD-CAM orthotics.
- Custom made to match the precise needs of the individual patient, for better fit and greater control.
- Comfortable, due to the fact that the orthotic flexibility matches the patient’s weight.
- Extremely versatile and easily transferable between different pairs of shoes.
- Thin enough to fit your existing footwear.
- Guaranteed against breakage in normal use.
Our orthotics are designed to last for years, but their effectiveness can be reduced by alteration in foot shape due to weight change or development of other medical conditions. So regular check-ups are recommended.
Patients should realise that some conditions have developed over many years and will not disappear overnight! Treatment takes time and commitment from the practitioner and patient.
Our team of practitioners excel in diagnosing Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Spurs, Metatarsalgia, as well as other biomechanical foot and spinal/postural problems. Our ability to diagnose the underlying cause of the condition, means you can feel totally confident in our orthotic prescriptions.
Our practitioners continue to develop their knowledge and skills through CPD (Continual Professional Development) and lecturing in the field of foot biomechanics and orthotic prescriptions.