Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and treatment designed to provide pain relief for the body’s structural and mechanical problems. A gentle form of treatment, osteopathy can benefit most types of aches, pains and strains in people of every age. It is a natural therapy which combines manual ‘hands-on’ techniques with exercise and advice.
There are many benefits that Osteopathy can provide.
- Helps reduce pain naturally
- Help break up scar tissue and heal injuries
- Improve sleep quality
- Increase range of motion in the joints
- Treat posture
Although a great number of patients consult us with back pain, there are many other conditions that we frequently help with.
- Generalised aches and pains
- Joint pains including hip and knee pain from osteoarthritis as an adjunct to core osteoarthritis treatments and exercise
- Arthritic pain
- General, acute & chronic backache, back pain (not arising from injury or accident)
- Uncomplicated mechanical neck pain (as opposed to neck pain following injury i.e. whiplash
- Headache arising from the neck (cervicogenic) / migraine prevention
- Frozen shoulder/ shoulder and elbow pain/ tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis) arising from associated musculoskeletal conditions of the back and neck, but not isolated occurrences
- Circulatory problems
- Digestion problems
- Joint pains, lumbago
- Muscle spasms
- Inability to relax
- Rheumatic pain
- Minor sports injuries and tensions
Call Us Today
Your treatment plan is designed for steady progress, with every phase promptly implemented.